Building Scholars Globally
Who We Are
We are committed to bridging management and technology skills gap and creating employability. We give an online, real time, offline blended with physical classroom training delivered by research scholars and practitioners from the Silicon Valley, US and across the globe which prepares our learners to make a difference, now and for the future.
Each of our courses is like an interactive textbook, featuring pre-recorded videos, quizzes, and projects.
Giving an online, real time, offline blended with physical classroom that prepares our learners to make a difference, now and for the future.
Our classes designed smaller and instructor led supported by LMS, maximizing the learning needed for participants to achieve mastery of the topic.
Our teaching model offers blended physical and virtual classroom to provide flexible mode of learning supported with classroom discussions, quizzes, and industry case projects.
- Realtime access to world class career-focused courses delivered by Industry professionals based in San Francisco (Silicon Valley) U.S.A not just recorded lectures.
- Direct interaction with students and lecturers in real time during and after lectures
- Lecturers/Learning Center are committed to ensuring that students’ goal of enrolling in the course (be it for employment or business networking)
- Access to recorded lectures if student missed any of the classes
- Reliable internet access
- Serene academic/learning environment
- Access to various types of courses such as 3-6 month diploma courses, 3-6 week certification courses, etc.
- Carefully selected courses in specific areas that are in high demand in the Information Technology Industry
- Access to scholarships by exceptionally brilliant students
- Great opportunity for Global Job placement and Creative Entrepreneurship for Start-ups.
Diploma program for Nigerian University Undergraduate
- Our courses are missing link between Undergraduate curriculum and current Industry .
- Each Student is attached to an Industry expert for mentoring.
- We offer a choice from 2 Diploma Courses during the Mandatory 6 months SIWES program.
- STEINSERVE accepts qualified and interested student applicant for the Industrial attachment subject to limit of available vacancy.
- STEINSERVE offers scholarship to deserving students.
- Additionally, students are trained in
- Art of building a compelling CV or Resume.
- Skill for report writing.
- Preparation for job interview.
- Creative entrepreneurship for IT Start-ups.
- Practical interaction with relevant Industry practitioners for 1 month.
- Active participation in discussion groups, technical workshop and seminars
- A Certificate from SCHOLARS UNIVERSITY is awarded upon successful completion of the course.